Content Officer and Copywriter
We’re excited to invite a content officer to our team to help us achieve rich and creative content on behalf of Artbees. This talented and curious writer should have a thorough familiarity with WordPress, SEO, digital marketing and web design terminology, and the concept of WordPress themes. You should be a native English speaker to apply for this position. You will be expected to ideate, plan and provide content for Artbees and its products, as well as writing and proofreading written content for grammatical corrections, overall tone, wording and structure.
- Native English level of writing; we don’t want formulaic or generic writing styles—-let’s hear that attitude and tone!
- Meticulous attention to grammar and ability to adopt different styles of prose and take on the role of different actors in the WordPress and Web Design sector (entrepreneur, blogger, web design agency)
- Ability to consistently finish tasks by predetermined dates (we know life happens but reliability and communication matters!)
- A keen follower of high-end technology and web design blogs such as Inbound, Intercom, SignalVSNoise, etc.
- Be able to present products/feature in promotional videos.
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira and Confluence softwares
- Ideate, plan and provide content for product releases, features an announcements
- Correct all content for grammatical accuracy
- While reviewing content, look for opportunities to include links and keywords for SEO
- Improve the overall tone of the article and restructure the content if necessary
- Provide feedback to writers in the form of suggestions through our Google Docs
- Transcribe interviews conducted by Artbees Staff
- Work with the marketing manager to shape the material so it can be published
- Select/use predetermined keywords and implement SEO tools for each article
- Maintain close communication with product owners and marketing team to curate meaningful and engaging content for our users and to coordinate the publishing schedule
- Present the products/features in promotional videos.
- Write blog posts about their position, challenges and achievements.
- Manage blog writing workflow (cooperating the writers’ work and submissions, supervising the blog creation process from ideation to release and promotion)
- Provide narration and voice-over in promotional material
- Working hand-in-hand with marketing team in marketing campaigns
- Working in accordance with editorial calendar
* Applicants residing in Istanbul, Turkey will be given priority.