QA & Release Manager
We are looking for a Quality Assurance and Release Manager to develop and execute tests. As a member of the Quality Assurance team, you will be responsible for defining, executing, and reporting all testing related functions of Artbees Products & Services including:
- The review of product requirements and specifications.
- Feature reviews.
- Planning and scheduling of QA tasks.
- Hands-on execution of QA tasks.
- Providing feedback on product performance, and investigation of client issues.
- Ensuring our products and services meet the established standards of quality; including reliability, usability and performance. In this role, you will work in coordination with Developers across many different countries.
(Please review these carefully to understand requirements of this position before applying)
- 1+ years of professional QA experience in automated and manual testing.
- Ability to write functional test scripts in regression and end-to-end testing.
- Experience within an Agile Workflow & Remote Working.
- Experience with test case management, Jira and revision control systems.
- Basic understanding of Linux server administration, cronjobs, bash scripting and php.
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Selenium WebDriver and Cloud Based Testing Tools (SauceLabs, BrowserStack).
- Advanced to fluent reading comprehension skills in English, interest in research & development, strongly motivated to learn on your own.
- Familiarity with WordPress and web sites.
- Design, implement, review, execute and maintain test cases based on product requirements and functional specifications.
- Coordinate product testing with the Development and QA team members in an Agile workflow.
- Create accurate and detailed bug reports when issues are identified.
- Reviewing daily and PR-based test reports and differing false positives and actual bugs for team members.
- Prepare project status reports for QA management.
- Responsible for software releases
- Access to tons of premium books and resources to improve your knowledge
- Flexible and fair time off policy
- Birthday surprises
- Spotify subscription gifts
- Gym Membership