The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, managing, implementing, executing and monitoring marketing plans and promotional campaigns for Artbees in Istanbul. We are looking for someone with strong analytical and statistical marketing experience who can think both strategically and creatively while managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Complete proficiency with Google Adword dashboard and Google Analytics is a necessity.
- Knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools and analytics tools such as Heatmap & SEO tools.
- Deep knowledge of SEO and its evolution.
- Robust analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and extract insights out of datasheets (CAC, ROI, Conversion Rate, etc.).
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound marketing concepts.
- Proven track record of success in developing and executing inbound and outbound marketing plans – show evidence.
- Ability to speak and write in English on a native level. Knowledge of any extra language is a big plus.
- Blogger/Vlogger/Social Media Influencers Network.
- Ideally educated in marketing and relevant fields to a degree level.
- Fluent with Atlassian Confluence, Google Docs, Drive and Sheets.
- Incredibly familiar of tech trends, technology news and blogs.
- A keen follower of pop culture, viral content and online trends.
- Familiar with SEO and ability to apply SEO practices to blog and social posts.
- Self-driven work attitude with great attention to details.
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment and the ability to multitask.
- Positive thinking team player with an energetic attitude.
- A flair for copywriting compelling articles and web content that is relevant to our customers interests and needs.
- Experience with marketing automation software (Hubspot, Eloqua, SalesForce or similar).
- Worked with external PR companies before and have the experience to maximise our PR opportunities.
- Familiarity with data visualisation tools and employ them when providing progress reports.
- A minimum of 3 years experience managing a brand or agency’s marketing wings.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Management of the Marketing Department including the content officer and content moderator and all functions of marketing.
- Locate similar blogs, forums and communities with the related subject area to promote the content we produce.
- Ideate and execute marketing strategies for small to large scale campaigns for our products, releases, product launches, and events.
- Monitor and maintain the marketing campaigns and provide progress report with KPIs on particular intervals in spreadsheet form.
- Generate quarterly and yearly ROI reports.
- Carry out market analysis and come up with new ideas.
- Create, maintain and execute editorial calendar for different content channels.
- Measure the results of marketing campaigns providing evaluation & analytics for future campaigns.
- Design, execute and monitor ad campaigns across paid channels such as AdWords and Facebook campaigns.
- Work with relevant departments to coordinate the material for editorial sections of any campaign based on the calendar.
- Work with an in-house graphic designer for marketing initiative posts, offers,promotions and events.
- Work with PR to proactively identify and target on-brand online influencers (Instagrammers/Bloggers/Vloggers).
- Identify both positive and negative brand social chat on key channels and respond accordingly.
- You will support our Online Marketing Team with the planning and implementation of campaigns.
- Manage and interpret analytics via Google Analytics; improving the KPIs for reach, engagement and conversion across all channels.
- Analyze performance and offer suggestions for optimization.
- Ideate and execute A/B testing and segmentation plans across all marketing and content channels.
- Assist in different online marketing areas, such as email and newsletters.
CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- A basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Hands-on experience with WordPress content management system.
Knowledge of full range of digital advertising terms and technologies (targeting, retargeting, advertorial, content marketing, inbound marketing, etc.).
- Be active and passionate about digital culture: it’s not just something you know, but an integral part of your daily life.
- Work well within highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience working with Artbees Themes is a plus.
- This is an on-site full time position and we will be accepting applications from Turkey.
No agencies please!
- If you're looking for a job opportunity within a hierarchical and corporate atmosphere please do not apply. Artbees will always be a growing startup with flat hierarchy and culture of its own.
- Access to tons of premium books and resources to improve your knowledge
- Flexible and fair time off policy
- Birthday surprises
- Spotify subscription gifts
- Gym Membership