Customer Support Staff
Artbees is looking for an experienced WordPress rockstar with decent coding skills to monitor our customer support portal and help our customers setting up their site using our WordPress themes. You should be eager to work in a dynamic environment and have an insatiable desire to discover and learn the emerging tech and new practices. You need to know how to work with major WordPress plugins and be very familiar with WordPress themes, APIs, Widgets, Shortcodes, etc.
- Monitor communication on different platforms such as Freshdesk, Artbees Portal, etc.
- Help customers with issues that may arise from third-party plugins conflicts or server incompatibilities
- Able to create php & CSS snippets for small customisation requests
- Keep in close communication with developers for major bug issues and trace the product updates path
- Minimum of one year experience in similar role and/or related fields
- Advanced WordPress knowledge
- Knowledge of WordPress codebase
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Flawless knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Patience and determination to help less technical users get away with their problems
- Time/workload/influx management
- Ability to work on collaborative teams or independently
- Gift packs for employees and their kids sent from headquarters (remote staffs)
- Access to tones of premium books and resources to improve your knowledge
- Paid travel & Accommodation to headquarters
- Flexible and fair time off policy
- Birthday surprises
- Spotify subscription gifts
We accept applications from all around the world.